Do you have a chip or crack in your windshield?
Our rapidly changing winter temperatures cause a high amount of thermal stress on your windshield. Combine that with running the defroster on high, road vibrations, potholes, speedbumps, etc. and the chance of that chip or crack spreading across your windshield, forcing you into an expensive replacement, increases tremendously. That’s why we recommend getting windshield damage repaired as quickly as possible.
- Mobile windshield repair:
- Saves your windshield by stopping the damage from spreading – eliminates the need for an expensive replacement.
- Saves you money – you can typically save several hundred dollars by repairing a damaged windshield over replacing it.
- Saves you time and eliminates the hassle of another “to-do” item during your busy day – you can continue working, shopping, or caring for the kids instead of sitting in a waiting room…waiting…
- Saves the factory seal – no air or water leaks.
- Saves the environment – keeps repairable windshields on the road and out of landfills.